KILL ME, PLEASE!

Объявление

•  
  • SITE UPDATES
    Hey, hey Ascendancy! Happy three months! <3 As you can see, we have a new header! If there are any problems with it, please contact Alyssa on her admin account. We are also now sporting monthly awards! Congratulations to all those that have won a spotlight! We honestly wouldn't be here if it weren't for you all and your wonderful characters. <3

We will also be moving forward with our plot soon, so be on the lookout for another update/notice!

- Alyssa, Kelsey & Gem

There have been a few changes around the board! A timeline thread has been added as well as ratios! Another, bigger, change has been made to member groups. We now have Westerosi regions! Everyone should be sorted into their appropriate regions, but if you find that yours is not correct - please PM an admin and it will be taken care of ASAP. The site plot discussion is still underway for those that want to hop in. We've narrowed down our options and are currently trying to collect a hand count for those that are for the site plot idea! If you have any ideas, or opinions, to contribute, please do so! P.S. Happy second month birthday! <3

- Alyssa, Kelsey & Gem

• female OTM
    myrcella cresten
    male OTM
    theon greyjoy
    noble OTM
    alyxandra velaryon
    knight OTM
    balon swann
    commoner OTM
    canary darling
    badass OTM
    jynessa blackmont
    mother OTM
    alerie tyrell
    marriage OTM
    arianne & renly
  • KELSEY
    ALYSSA
    GEM
  • SITE UPDATES
    Credits.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » KILL ME, PLEASE! » 9 КРУГОВ АДА » черный список

черный список

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

Кандидаты на удаление появляются по мере необходимости.

СПИСОК УДАЛЕННЫХ ЛИЦ:

It's remarkable designed for me to have a site, which is good in support of my know-how. thanks admin

What's up mates, how is all, and what you wish for to say concerning this paragraph, in my view its truly remarkable in support of me.

Very good info. Lucky me I discovered your website by chance (stumbleupon). I have saved as a favorite for later!

I always used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of web therefore from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and the rest of the site is really good.

We stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back later in life. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!

My partner and I stumbled over here   different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

Hi, its fastidious article about media print, we all understand media is a impressive source of facts.

I know this website gives quality dependent posts and extra data, is there any other website which offers such stuff in quality?

Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this web site before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm definitely pleased I came across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back frequently!

It's really a cool and helpful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Excellent article. I will be facing many of these issues as well..

What's up to every single one, it's in fact a fastidious for me to visit this web page, it consists of valuable Information.

Immigration Law Firm Istanbul

I believe that Litecoin cryptocurrency is the future world payment system. For Litecoin it will be possible to fly into space. But I don't have the money to buy it myself. Please give me Litecoin.

My Litecoin address:
LiFRfuM3jcJVXBLk19gVA8Lh1ukdP7Wngs

Beautiful models who agree on everything be found on sexodubai.com
click and you will be particularly satisfied.

Hello. And Bye.

Поддерживаю<br>

Вы здесь » KILL ME, PLEASE! » 9 КРУГОВ АДА » черный список

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно